Today, I worked on drawing the design on the foam. We made some measurements and plan to start cutting soon. Next class, we plan to start cutting out our design. The picture is what the RC plane will hopefully look like once we are done.
Since my last blog entry, I have downloaded and signed up for Fusion 360. I will soon start to work on the lessons and learn more about how to use Fusion 360. By my next blog entry, I hope to have finished a few of the lessons on Fusion 360.
This past week, I have been working on assignments for other classes so that I can stay ahead of all my work. I plan on working on Fusion 360 today and tomorrow. Hopefully, by my next blog entry, I will have done a few of the lessons on Fusion 360.
This past week, I worked on completing my homework assignments for other classes so that I can stay ahead. I plan on working on Fusion 360 soon that I can learn a new skill and be more prepared for next year. Hopefully I can work on Fusion 360 soon.
Comments
Post a Comment